The following guidelines MUST be adhered to if you wish to be considered for the following grades:
For Black Stripes
- To attend minimum regular training, plus extra classes with different Instructors in your area.
- Should concentrate and focus on their training and practise at home.
- Need to have a positive helpful attitude, assisting in the class to aid personal development.
- Learn that whatever day you’ve had, you’re always upbeat and positive in class.
- Should have good technical knowledge, good etiquette and an above average fitness level.
- 100% effort is a must at this level.
For 1st Degrees
- Regular training must be maintained at all times.
- Becoming a 1st Degree does not give you the right to ‘Lord it up’ over fellow students. In fact humility is key.
- Understand that everybody is different, and should always treat people with respect and courtesy.
- Re- inforcing the 100% effort required at each session as you are now considered as a role model.
- Need to have a greater understanding of all techniques learnt.
- Improving your knowledge and gaining experience by attending seminars.
- Various courses, i.e. assistant instructors, first aid and umpires should be considered. Help at gradings and demonstrations is actively encouraged.
For 2nd Degrees
- Necessary attendance at tournaments to assist.
- Improved technique and understanding.
- Must have a presence at activities such as gradings and demonstrations.
- More knowledge of philosophy and history.
- Continue with qualifications i.e. Instructors and referees courses.
- More responsibility in the class.
For 3rd Degrees
- Being involved in teaching and having a willing attitude to teach and pass on knowledge.
- Expected to support and attend Integrity events, never think of it as a chore.
For 4th Degrees
- To help at camps.
- Visible support for Integrity.
- Be an ambassador for Integrity rather than just at club level.
- Have emotional maturity.
- Not to be selfish in your own training, in other words improving other students ability is just as important as your own.
- Have a spirit of giving and understanding to others.
- Should be known by their presence.
For 5th Degrees and Above
- Living and breathing Taekwondo/Kickboxing and it’s philosophies.
- To be approachable.
- To be a source of inspiration.
- To continue learning and passing knowledge to others.
Which art do you want?
All the arts that we teach offer so much, if your not sure come along and try as many as you want, you may decide that you want to do both. Rest assured which ever art you decide on, and whichever school you attend you will receive a warm welcome.
Just get in touch to book some free training